Melissa's Jpop Report

Giving you the hook up on all things jpop related!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Let me know where to send the bomb

Ok, so it's "Golden Week" right now. The string of holidays in Japan that are so close together most schools, work places, etc end up getting an entire week off. Well, some clever chap up at the school thought it would be a good idea to shut off the internet in the dorms. I'm not giving them the benefit of the doubt that it was just a malfunction and nobody is around to fix it because they're on holiday. Some genius shut it off, for sure, leaving the entire dorms without internet for a week. I'm, of course, typing this from my exile in the internet cafe which is quite alright since I get to play my online game I can't play in the dorms.

It's been quite a fun week nonetheless. Started Friday off going to a concert with 3 of my friends on Friday (friend of a friend's band) and then went to a really cool Izakaya (bar but not like in the states) where I got to try frog. Saturday went out with the same friends, plus one more, to Harajuku. Sunday...mmm...well, nothing happened then except I accidently went to a mormon church, hehe. Monday and Tuesday I slept and veggied out at the internet cafe. Wednesday I ended up having a good time going out with 3 friends to Akihabara, Shibuya, and Shinjuku. I just happened to be walking out of the dorms the same time as them, and they asked if I wanted to come along. Today, I'm at the internet cafe again, but I actually bothered to do some studying this morning. I'm such a nerd. Tomorrow it's off to a Kimura Kaela concert. ^_^ weehee!!! I'm really excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home