Melissa's Jpop Report

Giving you the hook up on all things jpop related!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

That's interesting

It seems that the Ryo will be having two special guests next month. After the foreign students meeting today, Yokoyama san stopped by to mention that an American couple will be staying on the first floor in the dormitory. I think the wife is the one who is here to teach English for two weeks at the school, and the husband just came along for kicks. I guess it's some hands on experience or something. Neither of them speak Japanese, though. >__> <__< eh...why's everybody looking at me? .....I don't know if it's written in stone, since I didn't hear from the Kokusaika about it, but I'm probably going to end up being their guide as it were. But there is another American teacher here who speaks Japanese, too, so maybe not. It sparks my interest, though, since one of my plans for using the Japanese I'm learning is to possibly become an English teacher in Japan. O, and on the subject of me being a native English speaker, I got an email from the kokusaika asking me to meet with a professor who does English seminar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home