Melissa's Jpop Report

Giving you the hook up on all things jpop related!

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Mommy, my throat hurts. T__T

Well, I've had this obnoxious cold since last Saturday. I don't even know where it came from. I just woke up Saturday and noticed there was flem in my throat. It seems like all the mucas is gone, but I'm still coughing which means my throat is getting scratched up. meh T__T itai yo

Speaking of last Saturday, I got to Vanchan again. Countdown Japan had her on as a guest. They air it live from some studio in Shibuya, so I went. It's great cause the female host was somebody I actually know from a drama I've watched before. I was surprised. heh, two celebrities in one day. Imagine that. I didn't get to stay in the studio long because they were filling people in and out. I was probably in there for less than 5 minutes. boo! T__T And speaking of Tomiko, I played her song at the party yesterday. (well, it's 5am now, so I guess that makes it yesterday. <__<) My nerves were fine because it was a pretty casual setting. I wore a skirt as per request of Xiaorei to which I got a ridiculous amount of comments, attention, and reactions. (it's only a skirt, people. I should take this que and just become a model)


Well, I guess so much for changing my vampire lifestyle before school starts. First day of classes next Tuesday is going to be awful with that 9;20 class. >_< I might as well sneak into the school the night before, and I sleep in the classroom. At least, I'll be there when the bell rings. I'm planning on taking the same classes as last semester plus a Futsal class (like soccor, but small with less people) and possibly Korean. ( ^__^V Annyeong Haseyo!)

Korean is next on my list of languages to learn especially because (according to my cousin) it's grammar is exactly like Japanese. He said going from Japanese to Korean is basically just learning new vocab. (he's done it, so) Also, I love the sound of the language. I have so many Korean friends who want me to teach them english and are promising in return to teach me Korean. Might as well get started learning now, so they can help me with my homework. Plus, I'll be killing two birds with one stone since the classes will be in Japanese. I think I'll be ok if it's basic stuff. I randomly found a Korean language show on tv this week and was able to learn some things. I've forgotten just about everything, but XD


O, speaking of class, I got my grades for first semester. A, A, B, A, C, B But the grading system at this school is completely different. I'm not telling you the percent. <__<

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home