Melissa's Jpop Report

Giving you the hook up on all things jpop related!

Monday, April 24, 2006

I thought I killed you already?

Well, I've got another cold. I'm not even sure if it's a different one from the one I had the week before last week. I didn't even bother going to school today. I hope it's not a big deal that I missed the foreign students meeting at lunch. I woke up at 9:30 and went out to return a video to the store. Along the way, I noticed something odd. It felt like my entire body was crippled. o_0 Yeah, so returning home and getting back into bed, I realized my cold must have escalated to the flu or maybe spending a whole day and night blowing your nose constantly takes a toll on your body. I feel like my face is about to come off. There's a disgusting mound of tissue around my trash can. Actually, it's not even around the trash can. It's just in the general direction of my desk. I'm gulping down this drink I found in the vending machine because it has "VitaminC" in the name.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home