Melissa's Jpop Report

Giving you the hook up on all things jpop related!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

So much for effort

Well, I tried going to sleep on time last night. I fell asleep at 1 something then snapped awake around 2 and didn't go back to sleep till 6 in the morning. I didn't make it to class before the bell either because I couldn't find my stupid bike key which, of course, ended up being in the pocket of the jacket I wore last night. There's too many people on campus now. There was a line for the elevator, and I don't mean the kind from last year. There was probably 30 people lined up in front of it. I just said forget it and ran up the stairs...to the 5th floor. I hate my classrooms.

I guess my Japanese is improving after all because I was able to understand basically everything that was said in class. We already have homework, though. boo! >_< I skipped the English Club lunch meeting today in exchange for sleep. I feel kind of bad, but there's a meeting tomorrow anyway. I'll have my first class of Korean tomorrow. It's first period, meh. I think I'll pop into bed now before this wave of sleepyness goes away.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home