Melissa's Jpop Report

Giving you the hook up on all things jpop related!

Friday, April 14, 2006

Well, so much for that

I believe my labtop is officially dead at the moment. Yesterday, the stupid thing fell off my desk. I got this stupid pair of headphones from a friend. It works well, but the cord is so ridiculously long, I'm always tripping over it. I tripped over it yesterday while it was plugged into the computer, and the whole stupid thing fell off the desk onto the floor. It didn't look like it fell all that hard, but maybe it's like what they say that bad things happen in slow motion. I'm not too broke up about it, though, since it's been acting really strange for the past month. Everytime I tried to turn it on, it wouldn't start. The three lights would flash for a few seconds then switch off, and that was it. I'd actually have to tilt the thing backwards and squeeze the body of it then turn it on for it to work. Not to mention the many different types of error messages I'd be getting. Also, I had to be very careful with it because sometimes if I moved it while it was on, it would just switch off. <__<' I think it the hard drive was loose or something.

Right now it's doing the same thing where the 3 lights flash, but it won't turn on no matter how many different ways I tilt it or how hard I squeeze it. I should have just bought a new labtop before coming here. Least, I can use the computer room, but I don't know what to do about the programs I use for my camera and mp3 player. Speaking of camera, I knock it off the desk last night when I was fiddling with my idiot labtop. Now that's broken, too. It works fine, but there's a big gap where's part of it that's not properly together. Maybe I can unscrew it and put it back together. If I try to just jam it in place, I'll probably break it for real. Yesterday wasn't my day with electronics.

In other news, I went to a party for the freshman students with the english club yesterday. It was a lot of fun. Some of the girls got a little tipsy, though. XD I got to go to Kareoke for the first time. It's interesting enough, but I wouldn't say it's something I'd want to do all the time (I like singing, though) I also found out one of the guys in the club is going to be an exchange student at my school in the fall. ^^V (it's Kuni, philly, so you can beat him up for not emailing you yourself, hehe)
I have lots of pics from it and other things, but, till I can figure out where to install my camera's program so I can download the pics, I'm stuck.

3 Comments:

  • At Sat Apr 15, 12:45:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Uhm..Dang girl..you just be breakin everything..You had brang your ps2 to Japan with you ne? XD You'll probably break that next..But let me not jinx you ;p!

    WAHA! Kuni-kun's making a sad mistake I tell you..*Grins evilly*

     
  • At Sun Apr 16, 01:43:00 AM , Blogger melissa said...

    Let me break the stupid game cube I bought here first before I break my ps2. XD The GC is useless because the only game I've found so far that has a language option is smash bros. That's only fun if you're playing with real people.

     
  • At Mon Apr 17, 01:41:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    LOL!! Aaaww..Than you should ask someone to come over and play wit cha ^^ But atleast you know how I feel <<

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home