Melissa's Jpop Report

Giving you the hook up on all things jpop related!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

What's your reaction when you look at this?

www.gosperats.com

I just want to know if I have enough reason to start helping in planning a protest of this group. I believe they are only temporary because there is a message on their website saying it's open until August. Also, 3 of the members already have other music careers. I first saw them on
Hey!Hey!Hey! (a Japanese music show) 3 hour special. I wasn't sure what to make of them. I thought they might have been an existing Japanese group I'd heard of playing around for just one single and then they'd go back to normal. But then I searched them online and found out they were an entire group centered around this. Someone said the members look like that because it helps them to "feel the music". I say, that's not a good enough reason, and there probably is none.

O, and I relayed your message to Kuni, Philly. ^__^V I also took his picture, so I'll be sending that to you.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home