Melissa's Jpop Report

Giving you the hook up on all things jpop related!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Ueno Zoo/Asakusa

@Cynthia: Hi hi! Glad you're enjoying the read. Yeah, I know, I'm kind of random on here, lol! ^_^/

Well, the last exchange student from April 05 has returned home. (T_T boo, it was my friend Sonnya). I guess that makes me, Chin, Chema, and Rida officially old school. Anyway, she invited me to an outing with her friends on Saturday. There was like 10 other people there. It was a lot of fun, and I made some new friends. ^_^

Pics!
http://umbc.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2009198&l=08cc1&id=15203096

There's been a lot of new peeps showing up in the Ryo now. I think so far only one of the people I've met is an exchange student. She was from Taiwan. I wonder if I'm being a bit mean when I get introduced. I usually just say my name, throw in a "hajimemashite", and go on. Mmm, but now that I think about it, everytime Yokoyama san introduces me to someone, the only reason I was there in the first place to get introduced was because I was on my way out.

In the news!
Van Tomiko's debut album goes on sale today! Gonna get my copy on the way to the Shakalabbits concert today. ^_^V Somewhat unfortunately, the mp3s for the album got leaked, so I already have it on my player. I haven't listened to it yet, though. I will when I get the cd today.

And the Sakura outside my window have started blooming! The ones by the station are practically in full bloom. There's a gorgeous tree along the walk to the station that I have to stop and get a pic of. Everytime I'm on my way to the supermarket, there's a small crowd of people around the tree. It's kind of funny. They even put lights in the branches of the trees and turn them on at nights. I didn't realize they did that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home