Melissa's Jpop Report

Giving you the hook up on all things jpop related!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Kaela's tour is starting tomorrow/this morning!



This is why I didn't want to leave Japan. T_T I miss getting my jpop fix whenever I felt like it. I'm so sad I can't go see her. Did I mention I never got to see her that last day when I was in Japan? I guess it's just cause I value my friends more, and also because J-wave's staff are morons. I checked the concert website early that morning and from what I saw understood that Kaela was the 4th person on the stage. Chema was going to stay at a hotel in Shibuya since his flight back to Spain was ridiculously early the next morning. Rei was coming, too, so she suggested the 3 of us go in together. It took some time for Chema to finish up, but even though they both were telling me to go, I stayed because these were my friends and I would probably never see them again for the rest of my life. Also, Kaela wasn't coming on till at least the 3rd or 4th spot.

Well, the concert started at 3:30. I got there minutes to 4pm. I wonder how many cases of 21 year olds spontaniously combusting have been reported in the world. Yeah, Kaela was already done. She wasn't even on the stage anymore. I walked in to the building, turned to the right, and nearly screamed when I saw her on the big screen tv being interviewed by someone. Hoping that maybe this was just the beginning of her perf, I went ahead and found my seat. When the screen changed to promotions for other artists, I started hoping maybe I had just come in at the end of the opening ceremoney. I turned to the girl next to me and asked if Kaela hadn't come out yet. "She's already done". 0_o nani!!!!

Needless to say because of that, I am extremely sadden that I won't there for her fall tour especially since I'm hearing they will be held in very very small venues. But I'm excited to be getting some new perfs to watch. There hasn't been any new concert footage since they broadcasted the live I went to in May. Hopefully, if I can save up some money, I can get back to Japan during one of her concert tours, or maybe if I can actually figure out an address to send her birthday card to this month, she'll just come to the US.

1 Comments:

  • At Thu Oct 05, 12:47:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I confirmed a concert venue to go to for her concert.
    I couldn't believe my eyes. Concert hall place small entirely....and that,
    It is a small live house( very very small venues) of rural town....
    "Nothing like that could possibly happen."
    usually, Japanese musician
    seeks to make a greasy buck off of whatever it can sell. then Japanese musician wants to give a concert in a big concert hall.
    However, Kaela is different.
    (but, totally the opposite.)
    Kaela cherish every moment spent with fan.
    Kaera is punk rock spirit!! lol

    Great Kaela!!.

    PMJ.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home