Melissa's Jpop Report

Giving you the hook up on all things jpop related!

Monday, September 04, 2006

So my friends like Saku Saku...

Saku Saku is the crazing music variety show that Kaela Kimura was on for 3 years. She co-hosted it with a puppet and several other zanny characters. XD Now that we know what that is...XD

So I went to visit my brother and brought my Saku Saku dvds along. I figured, since his housemate/best friend/my friend too is a genius who mods everything, there was some sort of customized electronic equipment sitting around his apartment that I could use to view it (stupid regions on dvds!). I'd brought them in a bag of clothes for my brother. Jason started fishing around in it (must've been looking for food) and found the dvds. I asked if his xbox could do Asian regions, and he popped it in for me. Long and short...he absolutely loved it. I was so surprised. I think my brother even found it amusing. (he said Kaela was cute) Jason was practically obsessed with it. We went out to get food on the campus (they live in the on campus apartments), and he was singing the little mario bros wanna be music from the beginning scene. XD Later he was still watching it. This is all without any subs, and I wasn't really doing any translation for him. He must have watched the beginning six times and was even trying to get their other 2 housemates to watch it. He loved Vincent's theme video where they're dancing around. XD I think he may be smitten with Kaela. (who isn't?) He kept using the zoom feature on her, lol!

I just find this funny because they are both always teasing me about my Japanese interest. I didn't even force Jason to watch the dvds. XD I'm gonna try burning Kaela's music on a cd and giving it to him, lol! One can try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home