Melissa's Jpop Report

Giving you the hook up on all things jpop related!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

I'm sleepy

Well, o my goodness o my goodness, an entire year (give or take a week) has past since I first came here, but I don't feel anytime has past at all. So how do I feel? Well, I hated the classes. I'll tell you that right up front, but they still had their value. I got tons of listening practice, so now I feel I am at the point where I can, at least, hear everything that some says. I might not know the meaning of the words they are say, but since I could hear it, I'll just look it up in my trusty electric dictionary. I'm assuming since I single handedly made all these blessed phones calls (stopping the gas, water, eletric, come pick my bags up and take them to the airport) that must mean it was a more or less successful year.

Socially it was a gold mine excavation. I should be really thankful to Rida for suggesting I join the English club. I made lots of friends, got tons of Japanese practice (yes, I know. It's ironic), and now I have a little family over here, hehe.

Yeah, so I am packed for home. I'm sitting in the computer room waiting for the pick up service to take my bags to Narita. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning for my afternoon flight. Rida, who just walked by the door, is leaving in a few minutes, and Chema is leaving tomrrow morning at 9am. Still need to throw out stuff and clean my room. The Gas guy came yesterday and turned it off, so I'm taking cold showers. (I didn't think it through well) Gonna stop the water and eletricity on Sunday morning (cutting it close, but you try living in this heat without taking a shower or AC. o_0) I need to turn off my phone today. I'll do that on the way to the concert. ^^V I hope Hirai Ken is singing first cause I'm leaving right after Kaela is done. But it looks like he is first up from the set list on the website.

Gonna go sit with Rida till he's reading to go then wait around for the luggage pick up people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home