Melissa's Jpop Report

Giving you the hook up on all things jpop related!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Guess who's back?

Yeah, so I wasn't able to make a post here my last day, but, anyway, I'm back now. ^^V Safe and sound in the US. The evening I got back, my brother had a party ready for me with all my high school friends there. It was great. I got hit with the jet lag yesterday, though, but I haven't been sleeping. I just wake up in the morning and go through the day feeling like someone taped weights to my eyelids. I still haven't gotten a chance to drive my car. With the gas prices so high, I'd feel very bad if I just hopped in the car for a joy ride. I may have a good reason, though, because I found out I still have a closet stuff full of clothes! I can't believe it. With all the trouble I went through in Japan giving away clothes and even throwing away older ones, I still have a closet full of stuff? Yeah, so I'm sorting through it to take it to the salvation army. Me and my jet lag. We're doing it together. I'm also writing a email to send out to a bunch of peeps over in Japan to tell them I arrived ok. I sent an email to my chinese friend to let her know I was back and had hoped she'd tell others, but I don't think she's read it yet. I got an email from Una (my little Korean friend) saying she had emailed me cause she was worried. I guess cause Japan is only an hour plane ride from Japan, she forgot that jet lag would lay me out for a few days. XD But, yeah, I felt bad I made her and possibly others worry, so I'm mailing them.

1 Comments:

  • At Tue Aug 29, 10:37:00 AM , Blogger Cyndiva said...

    Welcome back Melissa!!! Is America as wonderful as you remebered it. There have been alot of changes since you left. Well, hopefully you have had some sleep by now. Have fun reaquainting yourself with all things USA.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home