Melissa's Jpop Report

Giving you the hook up on all things jpop related!

Friday, July 28, 2006

yayz!!!

I got the ticket! yay! I got the email around 10, so I headed out early to get the ticket. I went to all the stores I knew just to make sure, but it turned out the ticket I saw last night was the best place and price. (I saw a worse seat for like 200 dollars at a diiferent store. o_0)

Here is the line up of the whole weekend, but I'm only going on Saturday. (Yeah, the girl on the bottom got cut off, but I don't care. I don't even know her)



I'm super happy to be seeing Kaela my last day in Japan (yep, I'm leaving the next day), but I still hate the line up. >_< The only other person I'm excited to see is Hirai Ken (The guy at the top). Ai I just "know", the group with the cowboy hat guy I only know(since an hour ago) because a friend sang their song at Karaoke once, and the rest I've never heard of.

This is my dream line up. I'd be so happy if this was how it really was.


You know making this thing up almost makes me think that's how it's going to be XD Nope. No such luck. But really, even just throwing Puffy over there would make it more worth while.

I don't particularly want to see Koda Kumi live because, as I said, I do concider her as "the talented slut". Meaning I'd fear she'd spend 90% of her dance moves touching herself, her back up dancers, and your little dog, too, and her wardrobe would her typical "feeling the midnight breeze" style. Still, I don't know who the hay anyone else is, and I do love! her music (Just wish she'd stop being a slut cause she really doesn't need it).

I would really love to see Angela Aki because her lives that I've seen on tv are just amazing! She really! loves playing that piano. XD I'm serious. I've never seen someone throw themselves so much into playing and singing a song. It's almost comical, but it adds so much to the impact of the song. Best part is that most of the lives I've seen she's performing in a jersey and jeans, lol! XD She did just get signed by Tofu Records, though, (a company that distributes Jpop in the US! ^^V) so I may get to see her after all! She performed in Chicago at some video game symphony this May(one of her songs was the theme for Final Fantasy XII). If she comes back, I'm kidnapping my sister and taking her with me(hear that Michelle?!). So now that's 2 people on the "must take my sister to see a live" list. (the first being Mika Nakashima.)

Live of "This Love". It's awesome I swear (yes, she's a half. Japanese and American. Probably lived in America for at least some time since her English sounds perfect)


Full Music Video

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home