Melissa's Jpop Report

Giving you the hook up on all things jpop related!

Monday, July 24, 2006

I'm done. Can I go home now?

yay!!! I finished my last exam today which means I am doooone!!! I was so tempted to scream something stupid when I was walking out of the A building with Rida today, but I just waved at all the random people standing around outside and said (instead of yelling) a farewell. I'm guessing I did ok on it since I was actually the second to last person to finish today instead of being the first. Now just to get through this last month. Unfortunately, I am going on two trips between now and the time I leave which means I can't just glide smoothly till the end. But who knows. Maybe I'll actually have some fun.

I'm planning to go to Amuro Namie's concert in Saitama and hopefully, I can go to the J-wave live in Yoyogi because Kaela is going to be performing there. That's the day before I leave, though, so I'll have to see if I can actually do that one. I sent an email in to her radio show. I'll laugh so hard if she actually reads it on air this Tuesday.

Big Happy Birthday to my sister back in the states!!! ^^V

1 Comments:

  • At Thu Aug 17, 01:05:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
    »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home