Melissa's Jpop Report

Giving you the hook up on all things jpop related!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Wonderful...

Well, I broke into the template settings and did some monkeying around with my site. For all the different versions of the site I came up with, in the end, all I changed was the blessed header. -_- sigh...now I have to go find all my links again. I was having a lot of trouble with this stupid "padding" command especially since I don't speak html. I was just blindly typing stuff in and wondering what the page would look like when I hit preview.

I found a ticket to the J-wave live, but I didn't buy it. The exchange office hasn't told me if they got the plane ticket for my first choice date or not. If they didn't, and they have to go for my other choices, I'd be long gone from here before the concert starts. I sent an email to the office when I got back from Shinjuku, so hopefully it will get answered when everyone gets in this morning. I want to go back out to get a ticket to the concert anyway, though, so I might show up at the office to check on the date before anyone even has a chance to answer. If it works out, I'll get to go to a Kaela concert the day before I leave. It won't be a full length concert since she's playing with other people, but for all I know, I could never get to see another live of hers again. (That's my half empty attitude. My half full attitude is that she'll be touring the states same as Puffy AmiYumi by next spring. XD)

Jason is leaving in the morning (a few hours Z_z). T_T Another friend goes bye bye and probably for good. He's going back to Taiwan for summer break and isn't coming back till September when the second semester starts and all us exchange students are gone. boohoo! I saw him this evening when I was on my way to Shinjuku. He said I'd probably see him when I came back that evening, but I didn't get a chance to. I think he said he is leaving around 10 or 10:30. I'll probably pop downstairs around then to check. I always thought of him as a pretty cool guy. Always will remember how in to photography he was (enough to climb on to the roof of the bike lot o_0).

Though, I probably will be back here again. XD Like I said before, going home at Christmas taught me that Tokyo is now just another place in the world. It's not strange, weird, or unknown. It's a place where I use to live. All I need is money for a ticket, and I'm already back here again. ^^V

1 Comments:

  • At Sat Aug 12, 02:26:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home