Melissa's Jpop Report

Giving you the hook up on all things jpop related!

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Being creative again...

Made another music video!!!



It's for Kaela's new single, Magic Music. It was awful having to wait an entire month to start shooting it. I started planning it after I watched the Hey!x3 live, so I had to wait all that time for the single to be released. X_x

A few things I did go along with the lyrics, so for those who don't speak Japanese...

Japanese to know for watching the vid

ame na boy - rain boy

higasa girl - parasol girl

takaku takaku jump shite - jump (really?) high

anata no egao ga mitai - I want to see your smile

dokodemo it's ok ikeru you want to play

doko de mo - anywhere

ikeru - I can go

sunika-sneaker (i don't think her pronounciation was bad, but just in case)

mada owaranai - it's not over yet

My self-critic opinion of it is a 8/10 only because I know I did a bad job of planning before I started shooting. It made the recording and especially the editing time a little bothersome. Also, the timing for the video is off a bit! I don't think that was my fault, though. Comes from using windows movie maker which is just met for putting together a little video of your family vacation. Other than that, I really like the video. ^^

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home