Melissa's Jpop Report

Giving you the hook up on all things jpop related!

Monday, June 26, 2006

Don't ya hate it

how you borrow something and don't return it on time, and that puts you in the wrong. But when you come on time to return the thing you borrowed, and the person to receive it is no where to be found, they're not in the wrong for making you sit around waiting for them. Or maybe he is.

Anyway, I'm sitting in the computer room waiting for the computer dude to go back to his office so I can return and re-borrow this labtop (which, btw, I have never been late returning). For all the noise they make when a person doesn't return a labtop on time (I was walking with a friend once when they got a call from the office asking them to return the day late labtop), they sure make a good job of not being in the office when you come to return it. (wait, I think I just saw him pass by outside the door...no...)

Well, I got the scholarship money today, so I'll be heading out to look for some more band score books. I finally finished the 100 dollar book card I bought off my friend, so I can start looking other places besides bookstores for the books I want. I may have been able to use that card in the music store, but it doesn't matter now since it's finished. And I found "Isolation" as well as "Blood"'s band score book. They sold them separate from the single's book for some silly reason, but they were only 500 yen each.

I chose my return date in August today when I was at the exchange office, so I'll hear back from them if they were able to find a plane ticket for that day. Looks like the year is coming to a close. Even though things weren't exactly how I wanted, I can definitely say my ability has improved a lot (most definitely my listening skills!).

p.s. Kimura Kaela is coming on Fujiyama Rock tonight. muwahahaha! And you thought you could sit through a whole post without me mentioning her, muwahahha! Is this fool back yet?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home