Melissa's Jpop Report

Giving you the hook up on all things jpop related!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Curse you Japan!

I shake my fist at thee!!! I bought food and drinks! I carried it all the way back from Don Quiote! I emailed tons of people just to receive no answer! I went door to door searching for people who wanted to see the game! We stayed up till 4 O CLOCK IN THE MORNING!!! And...you...didn't...broadcast...the game...between American...and...Italy...I hate NHK. And what was on tv? What was it that was so incredibly important! that they had to not broadcast the game?! Some stupid nature videos with Enya songs playing in the background! Some dumb puppies frollicking in a durn field! Here I was planning to throw on my Nakata jersey and wave my little Japan towel around for the game tonight. Forget that!

Luckily, we found something else to fill the time between 4 and 7am. Things that included watching a Boom Boom Satillite concert, bothering Jason who was fast asleep on the floor, dancing to rock music, and doing morning ballet exercises in sync with Nirvana music. Poor Shinosuke. He had wanted to see the game. The dude's got a part time job at 9am (he just left like 10 minutes ago). He didn't even get to see the game. O, well, it was a stupid tie anyway. I haven't slept since noon yesterday afternoon by the way. That's the kind of me that's writing this post. I did't drink any beer if you were wondering. The beer was for my friends cause they drink. I had the mixed drinks with only a bit of alcohol and a taste taht's like soda or punch. I hate the taste of beer, wine, sake, etc. It makes me hate drunk driving even more. I can't believe people die over something that tastes so nasty. Speaking of dieing. I'm going to go collapse on my bed and sleep till the game between Japan and CrowAsia starts at 10pm tonight. Oyasumi!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home