Melissa's Jpop Report

Giving you the hook up on all things jpop related!

Friday, June 23, 2006

Did I mention I was psychic?

Yeah, so from time to time, I feel almost like I have a sixth sense about things. Usually there's a little voice in the back of my head making suggestions that sometimes turns out better when I listen to it. Anyway, so like a week ago I was at Shinjuku station about to buy a ticket to go home. I was going to pay with coins, but this little voice (I don't mean an actual voice! I'm not skitzo) told me to pay with a bill and I'd get back one of those silver 500 yens I've been wanting. (I keep getting them and spending them). So I stuck a bill into the machine and waited for my ticket, but it didn't give it to me even after pressing the button several times. This little square in next to the machine opened up and a woman stuck her face out and asked me if I had stuck a single 1000 yen in there. (Pretty weird since I thought it was just a wall). I told her yes and she gave it back to me and asked me to use the next machine since something was wrong with the machine. I stepped to the next machine, grabbed my ticket and silver 500 yen that came out with my change. Weirdness?

O, yeah, and it happened again tonight. I had rented a movie and was about to watch it, but the voice told me I should flip around the tv stations just in case there was something on I'd want to watch. Kimura Kaela was on Ontama on channel Asahi! I've seen it before, but I'm not really sure what it is. It's a really short show where music artists answer questions and type stuff on a cellphone I guess. I didn't actually catch what she was doing cause I was trying to get my stupid vcr to record. It's never worked since I bought the dumb tv and either turns on like it should or just switches off (it's built into the tv, so the tv switches off too). Yeah, so I didn't actually get to see too much of the show since it would switch off, I'd scream and bang on the buttons for 10 seconds, it would turn back on, I'd still try to record, and it would switch off again. ...I hate my tv. Hopefully, there's somebody out there who was recording it, and it will show up on youtube. It also did the same thing when I was trying to tape her appearance on Attention Please this week. Luckily, I had time to rush down to the music room (it showed up on youtube anyway). That might be what I'll have to do this Sunday cause I saw they're going to show some live of hers. Though...it goes past 10pm which is techinically when the music rooms closes. Usually, they let us stay after but...I don't know. I may have lost my bending the rules privileges because of last Sunday. But that's another story for another time.

Well, I'm going to go see if I can get this stupid tv to play my video that I just rented.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home