Melissa's Jpop Report

Giving you the hook up on all things jpop related!

Saturday, May 13, 2006

I think we're starting to have a history o_0

Umm...yeah....so I'm typing this post....from my labtop. o_0 Yes, the one that I knocked off my desk and has been sitting, presumed dead, on the top shelf of my closet. I just randomly took it off the shelf and put the screws back in (I had tried opening it up, but I did't have a good enough screwdriver. Actually, I didn't even have a screwdriver; I was using a knife). I wasn't even paying attention when it turned on. *random realtime comment* omg, HG is singing the YMCA song on tv >_< *end comment*

This labtop must either love me or want to kill me in my sleep. Did I mention that I've killed it before? It's been in my house since I was in 11th grade. I accidently knocked a glass of water on to it. Boy, that was fun watching the screen go blank and thinking "My dad is going to kill me". Luckily, several months I walked out into the dining room and saw it sitting on the table alive. Apparently, my dad"s friend was able to send it back to the company and get it fixed for free since it was water I spilled on it and not something that left behind residue. I felt so bad for it. I actually walked up to it and apologized while patting it softly. *RRTC*Not only is the guy in Orange Range ugly, but he wears nasty wigs, too. <__< *end comment* Anyway, now I have to get used to using an English keyboard. Japanese keyboards are all mixed up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home