Melissa's Jpop Report

Giving you the hook up on all things jpop related!

Monday, March 06, 2006

I think some people like being old <__<

waaah! Bistro Smap is playing on tv. Today's guest is Koda Kumi, the talented tramp. They're eating all this delicious looking food. I'm hungry now. T_T Looks Shizuka Arakawa is next week's guest. I was watching tv with a friend last week. Apparently an enka singer who resembles Shizuka has become famous now. She looks exactly like her from the side, but so so from the front.

Yeah, so I was in Shinjuku at that huge bookstore they had. There was a girl in the elevator who had her headphones up kind of loud, so this woman tapped her on the shoulders and asked her to turn it down. Now, of course, this kid did need to turn it down. It wasn't bothering me at all, but the decent thing is to turn down your headphones in a crowded elevator. Still, the lady seemed like a bit of a crank. >_< Plus, both of them got off on the same floor, and I saw the woman purposely cut the girl off just for spite. I'm serious. She even paused for a second to make sure she'd do it right. <__< Nothing gets me more than people who think they're everyone's mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home