Melissa's Jpop Report

Giving you the hook up on all things jpop related!

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Like I could really stay away

Today is that day. The last concert that DAI will perform as one, and, yes, of course, I do have a ticket. ^^V I bought it this month, and I've been tingling with excitement ever since. It may be their last concert, but the thought of seeing them live is also mixing in. There's going to be several people from daiforum who were crazy enough to actually buy plane tickets and fly themselves all the way over here for it. I'll probably meet up with them outside of Nippon Budokan to say hi. I probably won't be going to any after parties because I don't want to get back to the dorms late (or be out with strangers, either, hehe). I have my binoculars which is good because I probably will be really high up. I looked at NB's floor plan...maybe if I'm lucky the seats might happen to be like when I went to see L arc en ciel live. Those were awesome seats! Either way it doesn't matter. I'll get to see and hear their music. It should be good. ^^

I just happened to have brought the shirt that I had worn to the first time I'd seen them live. I was considerning wearing it, but it might look a little tacky. It's a white, short sleeve dress shirt kind of. It's too cold to wear as a short sleeves, but I feel if I wear a long sleeve shirt under it, it might not look so good. I'll see how it goes once I got the outfit together, hehe. I'm hoping to buy some goods before the concert. I wanted to buy a muffler towel if they have any. I'll need something for when I cry, hehe.

O, and a Happy Thanksgiving Day to all the folks in the US! ^^/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home