Melissa's Jpop Report

Giving you the hook up on all things jpop related!

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Sometimes, I wonder if the people at my school read my blog o_0

The most randomest thing just happened. The fesitval took place again today. I was bored, so I figured I'd go down there to check things out. It was past 4:30, so I missed the chance to see the dance performance. I hung out around my Egyptian friend's stand for a bit, and happened to bump into somebody I met at church! (that wasn't the random thing, but it still is random). He's an exchange student from the Phillipines. He was there with a friend who is also an exchange student at another college and a fellow student at his school in the Phillipines. We chatted for a bit, and we'll be seeing each other in church tomorrow.

The Egyptian stand is right across from the Korean stand where my friends were at. They called me over and gave me some free food (that's why you need friends who work at the stands ^_^V). I was standing there when these two boys walked up to me (this is the random thing). They were from the dance club (I recognized one of them from the dance performance yesterday). They wanted to know why I had stopped coming. I didn't really give them an answer for the "why?" (There are so many reasons, I'm not even sure why I stopped going). One of the boys was like "dansu yarou. Let's dance!" which communicated to me that they wanted me to come back again. I explained to them that I have tutoring on Wednesdays now when the dance club meets, but I would talk to my tutor about it.

It was a little scary being "cornered" by them, lol, but that's probably only because I feel guilty about ditching the club. But, I'm very glad they bothered to tell me to come back. I'm curious about what made them tell me to come back. I had made up my mind that I'd only go back if someone from the club told me to, and now someone has, so I'm going back. ^_^ yay! Maybe now that the festival is over, we won't be learning the survival dance anymore. That's what my Korean friend who went with me the first day told me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home