Melissa's Jpop Report

Giving you the hook up on all things jpop related!

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Lock and load boys...tomorrow...we're going ticket shopping!

Yeah, so tomorrow is my B-day right? And how am I going to spend it? Trapsing all over Tokyo in search of tickets...that's how!

Ok, not only did I NOT find (non-ridiculously priced) tickets to the Goto Maki concert in Saitama, I also found out she has a concert IN TOKYO! Well, actually I didn't 'find out' because I already knew about it; I had just forgotten. >_< gah! The concert was never announced on the official H!P website. I learned about it from a fan site. The concert still hadn't been posted on the official site after I got here, too. They must have just posted it on the official website a week or more ago. (stinkers!) The tickets went on sale on 10/1. Guess what else! I think they might be sold out already. o_0 I tried the Lawson Loppi and every single online store, but everything is sold out. The H!P website doesn't show the concert as "sold out". I'm guessing I'm going to have to do a walk in buy, but you can forget that. I'm probably going to get "ichiban tooi" tickets again like I got for Morning Musume. I'm going to just go to the other ticket resale shops in Tokyo and see what I can find.

I'm staring at this Abe Natsumi Saitama concert ticket I bought today. I'm debating about keeping it or trying to sell it back. I got it for less than the original ticket price at the Shinjuku resale shop, but they of course are all the way in the back. I'm thinking maybe if I go to a different store and act like I'm the original buyer, I can sell it back for the same price I paid (or maybe even make a profit...yeah right)What's annoying me is that she (o, by the way, it just hit Midnight. I'm officially 21 years old. In Japan, anyway) also has a concert in Tokyo next month. I don't know where that came from because it wasn't on the fan website; it must have just been posted on the official website. I probably will just go ahead and keep the ticket.

*sigh* Well, at least, the Biyuuden concert tickets still haven't gone on the market yet (though, they may have started the presale o_0). At least, I can try to be ready for those tickets.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home