Melissa's Jpop Report

Giving you the hook up on all things jpop related!

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Another holiday...already?

So today I found out we're having a four day weekend because the school is having a cultural festivalish type thing starting tomorrow. Did I mention I love Japan? We already had a 3 day weekend last week. Now we get four days off. Works for me. I'm not exactly sure what's going on because I haven't gotten a pamphlet about it yet, but I know a friend is performing on Friday. The dance club I was in for a short time was going to perform this week, too, so I guess Friday is a day full of performances. (Yes, I was actually in a dance club, but I quit because I would have been performing with them this friday. I've never danced in my life. There's no way you're getting me on a stage in front of the whole school after less than a month of practicing only 2 times per week.)

I think tomorrow is going to be a culture food day because two of my friends who are foreign students (Egypt & Peru) said they'd be serving food from their countries. I don't think I'm going to go near the food my Egyptian friend is serving. He was laughing today that it would be his first time making whatever dish it is. Lucky for him, he's in the middle of Ramadan, so he doesn't have to taste his own cooking.

I'll see if I can get some pictures and videos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home