Melissa's Jpop Report

Giving you the hook up on all things jpop related!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The case of the stinky nose



Yeah, so this is yet another Kimura Kaela centered post. I'm telling you I'm addicted to this girl. She was on Hey!Hey!Hey! last night, and I missed it....But! Luckily, the wonderful Kaela fans at youtube uploaded it, so I didn't miss a thing. She performed her upcoming single "Magic Music". and it rocks! I wanna get up and dance around everytime I hear that song. I can't wait till the end of June. This is the first time I've actually wanted the mp3 to an upcoming music release to be leaked early. I got the lyrics completely mixed up, though. When I first heard the clip at her site, I thought she was saying "I met a boy" and "He gots a girl", but it was actually "ame na boy" (rain boy) and "higasa girl" (parasol girl). XD oops!

The talk time with the hosts was so cute. She made her favorite kind of Monja for them and was wearing this adorable little apron with "Monja Kaela" written on it. While she was cooking the Monja, they asked her to tell them about "The case of the stinky nose". It was cool because I could actually understand the main jist of the story even before I went through it with my dictionary. I had to rewatch the video 3 or 4 times, though, because I kept getting distracted watching Kaela make the Monja.

Anyway, as the story goes, she had a strange habit when she was a child of randomly shoving things up her nose. BB gun bullets, marbles, money, anything that would fit, she'd cram it in there. One day she removed a band aid she'd been wearing because of some injury and, of course, put it in her nose. When she tried to get it out, though, it ended up getting stuck up there. For whatever reason (didn't catch it if there was one), she didn't tell her parents about it...for 3 whole weeks. It started to smell really bad, and her teacher even had a meeting with her parents about it.
"umm...lately, Kaela-chan has been smelly really bad, but..umm...have you been bathing her?"
Parent's response "Yes, we've been bathing her, but...yeah, she really has been smelly bad, hasn't she?" (The way she said it in Japanese was so funny)
Anyway, she still kept quiet about it, and her parents still didn't know. They finally noticed, though, when a strange, colored snot started leaking out her nose. The finally got the band aid out (not sure what they did to get it out), and when it came out of her nose all this blood came gushing out. It was really bad, but her parents were laughing hysterically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home