Melissa's Jpop Report

Giving you the hook up on all things jpop related!

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Pictures!

Ugh, what's wrong with my stupid internet. It took my like 10 minutes and X tries to finally get to this stupid page. Whatever. Anyway, here are the pictures from last week's trip. ^^ It's amazing how one kind spend two days traveling around Japan and not even know where they went, lol! Yeah, that was me, but I have figured out where we did actually go. It was Nagoya and Gifu Precture.

Part 1

http://umbc.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2013720&l=d019b&id=15203096



Part 2

2 Comments:

  • At Wed Jun 14, 09:57:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It's not clickable..again XD! Dont worry bout it though..Wow..Just so you know..I havent been leaving comments cause my computer died and I dont have your site saved on any other computer but myne ;-;!

     
  • At Sat Jun 17, 08:27:00 AM , Blogger melissa said...

    i fix it ^^V

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home