Melissa's Jpop Report

Giving you the hook up on all things jpop related!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Congrats Class of 2006!!!

T__T waaah! I'm missing all my friends' graduations back in the US. Well, at least, I can say I knew people at school, and there are still others that will be there when I get back. I knew a few underclassmen, and some people, like my brother, are in really hard majors that actually take 5 years to complete. There will still be some peeps I know when I get back. I'll be switching schools anyway, though, so I guess it doesn't matter. Still, I'm sad that I won't be there to cheer them on and scream really loud when their name is called. Well, at least, I can say that even though I missed my US friends' graduation, I was able to attend a graduation for some friends I made here in Japan. So it's all good...in a way, hehe.

Congratulations to everybody. You've worked so hard. Good luck with your future plans!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home