Melissa's Jpop Report

Giving you the hook up on all things jpop related!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Exams are over and it's snowing!

O, did I mention I'm completely finished with school for the next two and a half months? ^_^V Well, we had some snow last Saturday. Not nearly as much as I hear they're getting up north in Niigata Prefecture (thank god), but enough for a snow ball fight. ^_^ I was so surprised when I woke up on Saturday because I hadn't heard anything about snow coming. I woke up around 10 then went back to sleep, but was woken up by loud yelling out back. Changmo and Kim were rolling huge balls of snow for a snowman. I tried sniping them with snowballs from my window, but I'm out of practice since I can't play Urban Terror. T_T I missed them, and they didn't even notice someone was chucking stuff at them.

Anyway, I joined them later for a 2 hour or so snowball fight. I learned a new (scary o_0) game. Everybody does paper rock scissors, and the loser has to stand facing a wall while everyone gets to pelt them with snowballs. If you hit the person in the head, though, then you have to switch with them and everyone gets to nail you. Interesting...my friends, aren't they?

Anyway, here's some pics I took. ^_^/

http://umbc.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2005346&l=7ab4f&id=15203096

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home