Melissa's Jpop Report

Giving you the hook up on all things jpop related!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

yeah! go me!

I am officially signed up to go to Do As Infinity's final concert at Budokan! yeah! I had got a link to Eplus online ticket selling store ( http://eee.eplus.co.jp/index.html ) from off daiforum a week ago. I went to the site again today to check on the ticket situation. They don't officially start selling them everywhere till the 10th, but I saw you could preorder them starting today. I had planned to just go to Shibuya 109 on monday to buy the tickets, but I thought "what the hay. why not try to preorder them?". And now I am sitting here an hour and a half later basking in the thought of sharing DAI's last moments on stage. ^___^V yay!
I just hope a lot of people don't preorder because it said, if that happens, the tickets are given out by lot. The preorder ends Thursday at 6pm. If it turns into a lot, I'll know by this weekend if I got a ticket. I guess that is good because, if I don't get a ticket, I can just go to Shibuya 109 like I'd originally planned.
I actually have no idea where in the stadium I'll be sitting...but the tickets are reserved and since I'm preordering...I guess I'll get the good seats right? The preordering only opened today at 12:00, and I'm coming only 5 hours later. O, well, good seats would just be an extra big bonus. As long as I'm inside, it's all good. ^^V

http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english = the best online translator ever!

*stabs bablefish*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home