Melissa's Jpop Report

Giving you the hook up on all things jpop related!

Friday, January 20, 2006

Music videos are fun...

...especially when you're in them. ^_^V I'm becoming quite the Ellegarden fan recently. When I was in the US for Christmas, I downl*cough* ahem! I mean...acquired their whole discography, and I've been listening through it since then. It seems that 70% percent of their songs are in english even though they're a Japanese band. Recently, I've been liking "Bored of Everything", so this evening I decide to make a music video using the song, my camera, and...uh..well, myself (hey, it was a tight budget). I wish I could have used a guitar in it, but I don't have one. Maybe I'll remake it a bit if I bother to get one.

I've made lots of music videos before, but I never actually "shot" the scenes myself. That part was a lot of fun.

Well, anyway, if you're bored have a look.

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=11V3JR5I813B42NE4LTPOPYTFI

Lyrics to "Bored of Everything"
http://ellegarden.lyrics-songs.com/lyrics/322979/
*random comment* ah, too bad Rini isn't in my room right now. TM Revolution is performing on Pop Jam. She loves him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home